Shadow Processing Specialist
Company Name: Trust Management Network, LLC
Job Title: Shadow Processing Specialist
Location: 8080 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1430, Dallas, TX 75206
Work Type: Office, Remote, Hybrid
Employee Type: Full-Time, Salaried Non-Exempt
Job Category: Trust/Shadow Processing
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Manage Others: No
Trust Management Network (TMN) is a full-service provider of trust operations outsourcing to
banks and independent trust companies located throughout the country. For more than 20
years, client institutions have entrusted TMN with the day-to-day management of their back
office trust operations. Functions typically handled by TMN and its employees range from daily
postings, to asset reconciliation, to regulatory compliance, and more.
The Shadow Processing Specialist position is primarily responsible for processing separately managed account (SMA) activities on behalf of trust clients by performing the following duties:
- Maintains current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, applicable federal and state regulations, and various other trust accounting standards and guidelines.
- Works with clients, brokers, and technology partner(s) to set up new interfaces between the trust accounting system and various outside brokerage firms (and perform ongoing maintenance as needed).
- Reviews daily transactions reports of separately managed account (SMA) activity to identify variances and reconcile trust accounting system to outside brokerage firms.
- Researches variances and performs reconciliation item corrections such as manually posting transactions identified through interface exception/reject reports.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field; and two to three years of related work experience in trust and/or securities operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Trust Operations Professional (CTOP), Certified Securities Operations Professional (CSOP) or other industry certification(s) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using trust accounting software (FIS Charlotte, SS&C InnoTrust, HWA T*Net, etc.) and general business software (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage multiple priorities, make timely decisions, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to express ideas and communicate information clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to groups and individuals.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards; ability to work with and through others to meet established service levels and performance standards.