Securities Processing Specialist
Company Name: Trust Management Network, LLC
Job Title: Securities Processing Specialist
Location: 8080 N. Central Expressway, Suite 1430, Dallas, TX 75206
Work Type: Office, Remote, Hybrid
Employee Type: Full-Time, Salaried Exempt
Job Category: Trust/Securities Operations
Minimum Experience: 2 Years
Manage Others: No
Trust Management Network (TMN) is a full-service provider of trust operations outsourcing to
banks and independent trust companies located throughout the country. For more than 20
years, client institutions have entrusted TMN with the day-to-day management of their back
office trust operations. Functions typically handled by TMN and its employees range from daily
postings, to asset reconciliation, to regulatory compliance, and more.
The Securities Processing Specialist position is primarily responsible for processing detail securities activities on behalf of trust clients by performing the following duties:
- Maintains current knowledge of organizational policies and procedures, applicable federal and state regulations, and various other securities standards and guidelines.
- Performs securities transfer processing through various custodians.
- Performs trade processing, confirmation, and settlement through various trust accounting and/or custody platforms.
- Completes corporate action items such as mergers and exchanges, in accordance with tax regulations.
- Set up various types of securities through various trust accounting platforms.
- Monitors securities and assists with tax lot adjustments and reporting.
- Reconciles mutual fund and custodial accounts in accordance with established trust accounting procedures and performs reconciliation item corrections as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or related field; and one to two years of related work experience in trust and/or securities operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Certified Trust Operations Professional (CTOP), Certified Securities Operations Professional (CSOP) or other industry certification(s) preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency using trust accounting software (FIS Charlotte, SS&C InnoTrust, HWA T*Net, etc.) and general business software (especially Microsoft Excel)
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; ability to manage multiple priorities, make timely decisions, and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to express ideas and communicate information clearly and concisely verbally and in writing to groups and individuals.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards; ability to work with and through others to meet established service levels and performance standards.